Embedded software security - Join our Conference
Interested in Embedded software security? Join our conference "Security by design, an IoT must have"!
In today’s connected world, embedded software security is one of the biggest stakes for innovative companies.
Come and meet us in our new Parisian office on Thursday November 15th, to discuss security challenges you have to face as decision makers in the IoT space.
From module makers to software experts, let's share experience and visions to make sure the next generation of connected devices is secured.
Register to our security by design conference
Get our guests and experts visions of IoT and embedded software security.
Your embedded software security evening program:
- 6:30 p.m.: Welcome
- 6:45 p.m.: Introduction by Samir Bounab, Sales and Marketing director at Witekio.
- 7:00 p.m.: Beginning of the conferences - 3 key actors in the IoT space will share their views about system security:
- François Ott from Lacroix Electronics.
- Guillaume Djourabtchi from Gemalto.
- Nicolas Coudert from Microsoft.
- 8:00 p.m.: Panel led by Samir Bounab, with François Ott, Guillaume Djourabtchi, Nicolas Coudert and Christophe Pagezy from Prove&Run. A great opportunity for everyone to participate, ask questions and find solutions to security issues you might face as decision makers in the IoT space.
- Your evening will end with an inauguration cocktail, networking and further discussions.
We are happy to have this opportunity to inaugurate our new offices, and bring together our partners, customers and exchange visions and ideas together.
Witekio, your embedded software security expert
Witekio, as a 17 years old software expert team, has a extensive experience in dealing with embedded software security. Our expert engineers can help you identify your system’s attack surface, design an action plan to secure your IoT or embedded device's system and implement software solutions for you.
Ask for our system security workshop.
Our experience with our numerous customers in automotive, medical, industry, etc , allows us to cover many aspects of your embedded software security processes: authentication, provisioning, root of trust, secure boot, secured software update, and OTA update, selection of cloud solutions, etc.
Our event in short:
Time and Place : November 15th 6:30 - Witekio’s new office, 8, Rue de la Renaissance, 92160 Antony.
Theme: "Security by design, an IoT must have".
- Nicolas Coudert, IoT Business Lead at Microsoft,
- Guillaume Djourabtchi, IoT Identity and Security solutions at Gemalto,
- François Ott, Digital Electronic Tech Leader at Lacroix Electronics.
Guest expert: Christophe Pagezy from Prove&Run.
As a starter, discover two of our blog articles linked to this topic: