Private Policy & Legal Mentions
Only information that is needed to process your request is collected
When you visit this website, you remain anonymous. The information collected while you browse is used to analyze the use of the site in order to improve it. No personal information is attached to it.
Witekio collects personal data (such as last name, first name, postal address, sex, profession, phone number or email) only if you decide to provide them.For example, when you wish to contact us using a contact form, download or contact us for one of our products, or to subscribe to the Witekio newsletter.Witekio is committed to collecting only the information needed to process your request.
Mandatory information to be provided
As part of a contact through our contact form, some personal information is mandatory (name, email, company, activity, job, country). This information allows Witekio to adjust its contact form processing and ensure the highest responsiveness and customization of responses. If you do not wish to communicate this information to contact Witekio, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
The use of your personal data
Please find below the reasons for the collection, processing and use of your personal information:
- To send you, with your consent, Witekio's newsletter, invitations and press releases.
- To reply to all your questions / requests made via the contact form
- To process your job application
- To manage your membership to our tech corner
- To perform statistical analysis to improve the website.
- To conduct prospective business email campaigns
Your personal data is not communicated to third parties in any way, other than employees of Witekio.
Except when required by law or by judicial injunction.
Storage of your personal data
In our CRM tool, (Pipedrive) our prospecting tools (prospect.io, Snapaddy, SendInBlue) and the databases of our website.
They will not be kept longer than necessary. For example, if you are applying for a job, Witekio collects only the information needed to process your application.
You have the choice
It is your decision to give your information. Saving personal data on the Witekio website is optional.
If you do not want to give your personal information, you can still browse the site, but you will not be able to perform certain operations, such as subscribe to the newsletter or download some of our products.
You have control over your personal data
You always have the right to access your personal information, correct it or have it removed. For example, by updating your personal information or asking for it to be removed from our database or mailing list.
To exercise this right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly explaining the reason for your contact
Witekio's Cookies Policy
Cookies are text files often carrying a unique identifier. They are sent by web servers to web browsers, and then returned to web servers as soon as browsers request access to a web page.
Cookies can be permanent or temporary. A permanent cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the latter. A permanent cookie remains valid until it expires (unless the user removes it before the expiration date). A temporary cookie (or a “session”) expires at the end of the user’s session, when closing the web browser.
For more information about cookies:
Cookies used on this website
Witekio uses temporary and permanent cookies on its website.
The Cookies we can issue are divided into 2 categories:
- Operating cookies: these cookies are essential for browsing our site (such as session IDs) that allow you to use the main features of the site and secure your connection.
- Performance and analysis cookies: These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our site, to establish statistics, volumes of use and use of the various elements of our site (content visited, browsing) allowing us to improve the convenience and ergonomics of our services (pages or sections browsed most often, articles most read, etc.).
Cookies are also used to count visitors to a page.
Cookies do not contain any information that could identify you directly; however, we may associate personal information collected by other means with the data stored in cookies and obtained through them.
Witekio may use information about your use of its website collected via cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when browsing its website;
- to monitor you when you browse its website and allow you to use specific personalized features;
- to simplify the use of its website;
- to analyze how to use the website;
The Witekio site uses Google Analytics to analyze how its website is used. Google Analytics generates statistics and other information related to the use of the website using cookies stored on users’ computers.
If you want to disable all or some of the cookies on your device, you can do this through your browser settings.
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Chrome™: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™: support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Opera™: help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Please note that blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on the ease of use of the website, as you will not be able to use all the features.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- 14 rue Rhin et Danube - 69009 Lyon - FRANCE
Headquarter : 14, rue Rhin et Danube 69009 LYON
SIRET : 789 854 726 00021
License Number in the Commercial Registry : 789 854 726 RCS
Intra-Community VAT : FR78 789 854 726
CNIL : 1946474 v 0
VAT Number : FR78 789 854 726
Web site development and hosting company : acti
Contact acti : email@example.com
Headquarter : acti - 289 rue Garibaldi - 69007 Lyon (France)
Phone : + 33 (0)4 37 37 25 10